(Contributed by R.S.Kochak '74)
The following are new windows messages that are under consideration for the planned Windows 2000:
- Smash your forehead on keyboard to continue
- Enter any four digit prime number to continue
- Press any key to continue or any other key to exit
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Del now for IQ test
- Clos your eyes and press escape three times
- Bad command or file name ! Go stand in a corner
- This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play another game?
- Windows message :"Error saving file ! Format drive now ? (Y/N) "
- This is a message from God Gates : "Rebooting the world . Please log off."
- To 'shut down' your system type 'WIN'
- Breakfast . . sys halted . . .Ceral port not responding
- Coffee.sys missing. . . Insert cup in cup holder and press any key
- File not found. Should I fake it?
- Bad or missing mouse. Spank the cat? (Y/N)
- Runtime error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent user
Back to SAM Opening page
Back to Junction Point